Furkid.org (JBF Media Ltd) are seriously committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and users. Throughout this document we shall detail how we shall collect, use and protect your personal information.
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use personal information such as…
- Information you provide us with when buying products, using the services on our website, this may include but is not limited to: your name, contact details including postal address, contact telephone number, payment details.
- We do not store credit or debit card details.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of conformation/notifications.
Any information relating to any purchases of our products and or services or any other transactions that you enter into with us through our website.
- Information you submit either directly to our site or via email to the company with express view of having that information published onto our website such as in a testimonials section or similar.
- Information relating to or contained in any communication you send to us or send through our website including the communication content and metadata associated with communication.
- If you wish to disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain consent from them agreeing to both the disclosure and processing of their personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using personal information
- Any personal information submitted to us through our website or via email or telephone will be used for those purposes as laid out in this policy document or on the relevant pages of the website.
- Your personal information may be used to administer our website and business, personalize our website for you and give you a better experience when visiting our site.
- To enable you to purchase our products and services, send you goods through our website, supply services to you via our website.
- Send you invoices, confirmation or communications relating to your use of the website, services or products/goods.
- Send any email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- To provide third parties with statistical information about our site traffic and preferred products and services and all of it’s features.
- If you submit personal information to us either through our website, email, telephone or postal correspondence then we shall use that information with the license you grant us.
- We will never supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of direct marketing by either themselves or any other third party.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- We do not store your payment details.
- Some of our financial transactions on our website are handled through our payment services provider (Paypal).
- We will share information with out payment services providers only as much as is necessary to process any payments you make to us via our website, issuing refunds where applicable and dealing with any complaints relating to any such payments or refunds.
Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, professional advisers and insurers, any member of our group of companies and all it’s subsidiaries so far as is reasonably necessary to for the proper, safe and secure running of our business as well as any other points laid out in this policy.
- We may disclose your information in to the extent we are required to by law in connection with any legal proceedings be they ongoing or prospective and/or in order to establish and defend our own legal rights including providing information to others for fraud prevention.
- We may also disclose your information to the buyer of any business asset that we are or are contemplating selling.
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other high authority for disclosure of that information where such a court or authority would be, in our reasonable opinion, likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- With the exception of those detailed in this policy we shall not disclose your information to any third parties.
International data transfers
- Any of the information we may collect may be processed and stored in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate or provide services or products to in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Any information we collect may be shared with countries outside the European economic area and countries do not always have the same data protection laws in place as those in the European economic area, those countries may include but are not limited to the USA, Russian, China, Japan and India.
- Personal information which you submit to us by any means to be published on our website may be available, via the internet, across the world and as such we cannot prevent misuse of such information by others.
- By using our website service and by purchasing goods, submitting information for either private or publicly published use you are expressly agreeing to the transfer of personal information described in this policy.
Retaining personal information
- Personal information we process for any purpose as laid out in this policy or through the general and necessary course of business shall not be kept longer than is necessary and in keeping with the purpose for which the information was obtained.
- We will retain any such document that could be relevant to any legal proceedings be they ongoing or prospective.
- In order to establish our legal right and provision of providing information to others for the purpose of preventing fraud.
Personal information security
- We take any reasonable and necessary precautions bot technical and organisational in order that we prevent the misuse, loss or alteration of your personal information.
- Any electronic information you provide is stored securely and protected by firewall.
- Any electronic financial transaction that you make through our site using our payment provider/s will be protected by encryption.
- By using our website and any or all of its features including but not limited to, financial transactions such as when purchasing products or services/subscriptions, leaving reviews or other feedback, you accept that the transition of information over the internet is insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for choosing a secure password and for keeping your password you use for anything relating to our website confidential.
- We cannot be held responsible for poor password protection of site users email address or similar.
- We will never ask you for your login details or password.
- We reserve the right to amend and update this policy from time to time. When we do so we shall publish the new version here on our website.
- You should check this page periodically to ensure you are still happy with any changes made.
- You may instruct us to release to you any personal information we hold about you. This will be subject to a charge of £15.00 and we will require you to produce identification in the form of either a UK full drivers licence or a passport verified by a registered solicitor and a utility bill.
- If at any time the personal information we hold about you changes and needs to be corrected and updated then please let us know and we shall update our records where applicable.
- Since we are GDPR compliant you can change your cookie preferences at anytime by clicking the small green tab at the bottom of the screen while using the site.
- This website is owed by JBF Media Ltd Registered in England and Wales registered company number: 12246028. Registered office address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU
- You can contact us by email using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.